Spring is the optimal time to follow a nutrition reset plan and take control of your wellness. Join nutritionist Laura Farnsworth for an in-depth exploration of the benefits of the Elimination Reset Plan, including methods for successful implementation and careful reintroduction of potential food triggers. Individualized support is included to ensure your success.
Why consider an Elimination Reset?
Do you suspect that certain foods cause digestive upset or contribute to an inflammatory response? Food sensitivities are becoming more prevalent because of diets that contain processed ingredients with reduced nutrients and less diversity, primarily consisting of soy, corn, and wheat. Because food sensitivity testing can sometimes be inaccurate, the current “gold standard” assessment is the 3-week elimination diet followed by a reintroduction phase.
Workshop topics include:
· Differentiation of food allergies, food intolerances, & food sensitivities
· Benefits of the Elimination Plan
· Implementation instructions for the 3-week Reset Plan
· Reintroduction of common food triggers
· Food journaling to identify potential food sensitivities
· Next steps following the plan
· Individualized support through one-on-one coaching with Laura
Laura Farnsworth earned her Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health and currently practices as a Clinical Nutrition Intern. For more information, see https://Craving4Health.com