Evolve Yoga + Wellness is proud to offer a number of Yoga Alliance approved teacher training programs. Yoga Alliance is a yoga education and support organization which maintains a national yoga teachers’ registry. These trainings are appropriate for teachers and students alike looking to deepen their practice and the effects of yoga. Evolve offers the following trainings throughout the year; check our website regularly for upcoming trainings:
- Our next Children’s Yoga Teacher Training will be in two parts. Part One will be offered over two weekends in July, 2019. Part Two will be offered over three weekends in Fall 2019.
- Pranassage® Practitioner Training
- Adaptive Yoga and Skillful Observation Teacher Training
- Yoga Anatomy with Soul and Tools of Gold Teacher Training
- Inner Quest of the Yoga Educator®
- Our next 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program will be held at Ease Yoga in Alexandria, VA beginning September, 2019.
Evolve offers a Yoga Alliance approved Advanced Yoga Study Program. Upon completion of an additional 300 hours of training through Evolve, participants will receive a 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Study certification. This certification allows them to apply to Yoga Alliance as a 500-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher.
These trainings are open to both 200-hour yoga instructors as well as anyone interested in deepening their practice.
For any questions regarding our training programs, please contact Ann Hunt at email@example.com